Building a web portal has never been easier
phpMyDirectory is the leading website portal solution. Build and manage a powerful website with ease. Built using PHP and MySQL, phpMyDirectory can be used to create websites focused on a business directory, classifieds, link indexing and more!
- Turn key solution
- Launch and manage a powerful website in minutes
- Create a business directory, classifieds website, link directory, real estate website, or anything you can imagine.
- Automatic Billing and Invoicing
- 10+ Built in Payment Gateways
- Customize features, pricing levels, and pricing terms.
- 100+ Configurable Options
- Customize Templates and Styling
- Pre-built Modifications including Reciprocal Link Checker, Frequently Asked Questions Manager, Discount Codes
- Third party modifications also available
- Unix/Linux/Windows/MacOS X Server
- PHP Version 5.1.x or above
- MySQL 4.1.22 or above
- PHP GD2 Library or Image Magick 6 for image resizing
- ionCube Loaders (usually requires latest version of ionCube)
Optional Requirements (available on most servers)
- mod_Rewrite is required for the script to write search engine friendly URLs
- cURL is required for several features including link checking, map geocoding, and several payment gateways.
| Why phpMyDirectory?:
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- One Year of Free Updates
- Excellent Support
- Active Community Forum
- Secure Ordering
- Instant Access to Downloads
- Security Hardened
|Full Feature list:
Full Feature list is available linked from this page
- Script Page design supplied is a standard design - Scripts-R-Us are available to provide custom designs at affordable rates - contact us for a quote.
- Script can not be purchased through this shopping cart - please use the link below to buy it direct from the supplier.
Demo is available linked from this page
Click Here To Purchase
Disclaimer: Scripts-R-Us nor GM-Innovations.com will guarantee or be held responsible for performance of this plugin therefore No Refunds will be issued. All Sales are Final. Any problems or questions concerning this plugin will need to be addressed with the programmer.